The Weft & The Weave
A downloadable Adventure Module
The Sky burns blood red above Clearcut Village, smoke stings your eyes and the sharp scent of burnt pine needles fills your nostrils. Locals say the fires have been burning for weeks now, the work of malignant faeries they say. A bounty poster hangs from the town notice board, it's edges singed by the embers that hang in the air:
TWO THOUSAND SILVER PIECES FOR THE HEAD OF
THE CONTEMPTIBLE FAERIE KNOWN AS THE CUCKOO!
The Weft & The Weave is a forest adventure written for the Cairn: Forests By Another Name game jam. An ancient forest, once the seat of an ancient faerie kingdom, now being encroached upon by human settlement is facing destruction in multiple forms: An unstoppable conflagration rages across the land turning the forest to cinders while in the south a tangled mess of enchanted vines smothers and strangles everything it reaches.
What to expect:
- A dynamically evolving hexcrawl where the landscape around you is constantly changing.
- Several mini-dungeons that could easily be taken out and used as adventures in and of themselves
- Awful Little Goblins
- Just entirely too many trolls
- Very Large Insects
- Pig belly rubs
~~ THANKYOU TO EVERYONE THAT HELPED FUND THIS PROJECT ~~
Also, check out all the wonderful submissions to the jam, they're all fantastic!
This book contains descriptions, depictions and themes around the following:
Nudity, Emotionally abusive relationships,
Gore, Violent Death & Dismemberment, Kidnapping
Remember when running the game to talk with your players about what sort of content may be harmful to them and adjust the content to suit and/or make use of safety tool such as lines and veils or the X card.
This Book was written and designed on the lands of the Kamilaroi and Wiradjuri people. We pay our respects to their Elders, past and present. Sovereignty was never ceded.
Copyright © Andrew White 2022
In order to download this Adventure Module you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $15 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- The Weft & The Weave is finally DONE!32 days ago
- More Illustrations! Nearly There!Aug 17, 2022
- Another update: Heaps of colouring done, & few more illustrationsJul 11, 2022
- Big Update 2! Lots of Art! Also some colours!May 16, 2022
- Working away on more artMay 12, 2022
- Big Update! Lots of Art and TextMay 02, 2022
- Progress Update & A SketchApr 21, 2022
- Just a little update before the end of the JamApr 18, 2022
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.